Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

General Information


Hey everyone,

I am a fifteen years old girl from Germany who is lucky enough to attend one of the best boarding schools in the US after summer break.

During the applying process many questions came up for me. Luckily I found some persons who could answer a few of them, but I still had to figure most of it out myself. While some may say “That’s the fun part about it!” – and I do agree with that – I thought a few general tips and a share of my experiences shouldn’t do any harm.

So in the following posts I will try to cover all the important topics about the apply-process and once I actually arrive at my boarding school I will also keep you updated about the happenings there.

However if you have any other questions that I didn’t answer yet: feel free to send me a quick email!

Love,

J

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen